Re: (OPE-L) Re: the real wage, and the production of surplus value

From: Paul Cockshott (clyder@GN.APC.ORG)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 16:53:34 EST

From the standpoint of F&M s analysis they assume
a fully capitalist economy and are only interested
in the wage/profit share within the capitalist sector
of the economy.

Thus the proportion of small farmers, small shopkeepers
etc, whilst they affect wage share of the national income
do not affect the wage to profit share. Thus the issue
of the share of the wage workers in total population is
not germane.