(OPE-L) Re: Roberto Veneziani article on TSS

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 12:18:06 EST

Hi Phil:

> I don't think it is about the aggregate.

It (price equals value) holds in the aggregate in TSS
interpretations to the extent that the sum of values is
(following Marx) held to be equal to the sum of prices
of production. Isn't that right?

> I do not, of course.

Yes, I gather that your interpretation is influenced by
_both_ TSS interpretations and VFT.  What do you think
of the critiques that have been advanced of VFT by TSSers
and vice versa?

>>  Are you going to the EEA conference in D.C. this year?
> Yes, provided the crazies don't cancel the flight.  Alan Freeman is
> responding to Veneziani and Mohun on the MELT and the FMT.

I hope you make it there.  Nowadays, flights from Europe to
the US are in danger of being hijacked by the Department of
Homeland Security and their allies.

In solidarity, Jerry