(OPE-L) Jobs in London

From: Asfilho@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 07:09:39 EST

Dear all,

The departments of economics, politics and development studies at SOAS
(University of London) have recently advertised a number of posts. I would like to
make sure that strong candidates, committed to political economy, apply. These
are good jobs; they are either permanent or with good prospects of becoming
permanent posts. The university will apply for a work permit if necessary.

Please email me if you would like to discuss these opportunities in more
detail.

alfredo.