Re: (OPE-L) Jobs in London

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 07:35:02 EST

Alfredo,

it is not clear to me to which kind of "posts" you refer. And I guess
you had in mind different kind of people. I know for sure, however,
that as Tony I would be interested (with the same clause). More than
that, I would be interested in non-permanent positions on short
courses, say, in the are of history of economic thought (there are
wonderful cheap flights from Bergamo to London and vice versa, and
here they are destroying HET). At the same time, there are a series
of but: I am Full Professor now here in Italy, and (shame on me) I do
not have a Ph.D., though may be I have some good or near-good
publication. My publications are on the web page below.

riccardo

--

Riccardo Bellofiore
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche