Re: (OPE-L) Re: value theory journals

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 21:26:46 EST

Paul C., Check the web link below for RESEARCH policies.  I would think
most journals have similar policy statements on-line, but I doubt that
they are summarized anywhere for all the journals you ask about. Paul Z.

Vol.21: Neoliberalism in Crisis, Accumulation, and Rosa Luxemburg's Legacy
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, Zarembka/Soederberg, eds., Elsevier Science
*********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka