(OPE-L) required courses

From: Gerald A. Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 19:42:45 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Lee, Frederic
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 7:14 PM
Subject: FW: courses

Colleagues,

Andriana Vlachou is trying to save her Marxist courses from the chopping block.  She would like to know if there are any economic undergraduate or graduate programs/majors/degrees in which a course in Marxism is a required course.  Please reply directly to her-her e-mail address is Vlachou@aueb.gr.  She is in a hurry to get any info that would help her.

Fred Lee