*New Pearl Harbor*

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 11:08:46 EST

I'm almost finished with Griffin's book.  Truly excellent and it can be
gotten at Amazon for some $10.  It is unemotional, objective, and as scary
in implications as we need to hear.  No, it's not marxist, but
indispensable for our understanding.  It covers a great amount in 168
easy-to-read pages.

I don't often make a 'must-read' recommendation, but this would be one.

Paul

Vol.21-Neoliberalism in Crisis, Accumulation, and Rosa Luxemburg's Legacy
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, Zarembka/Soederberg, eds, Elsevier Science
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka