(OPE-L) New School Economic Review

From: Gerald A. Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 17:33:41 EDT

NEW SCHOOL ECONOMIC REVIEW

The graduate students of the Economics department at the New School have
launched a brand new online journal titled the New School Economic
Review.

The NSER will be open to scholars, practitioners, and students primarily
to publish opinion-based political economy. Our objective is to provide
a forum for critical voices from all perspectives in economics. Possible
topics for submissions include reflections on the state of economics as
a discipline, comments on current world political and social affairs, or
good old fashioned economic analysis. The first issue has no single
theme so that we can accept a diverse set of submissions.

Here are the details:

The submission deadline is April 30th. Papers should be 3 to 10 pages
long. We will publish by Mid-May.

The website is now live at the following address:
www.newschool.edu/gf/nser. Submission guidelines are posted on the site.
Please also take a look and make any comments, inquiries, ideas for
essays to submit, questions, accusations, tirades, or aspersions to the
editorial board.

For now, think about what you'd like to write... because you all have to
write!  We look forward to hearing from each of you.

The Editors, NSER