Re: (OPE-L) Re: accumulation and de-accumulation of capital?

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 14:46:22 EDT

Jerry,

You didn't copy the whole of what you had asked me. Anyway, are you
prepared to delimit the question to constant c/(v+s) -- I should rephrase
"abstracting from changes in c/(v+s)" -- or is this to be a _beginning_
(your word) for including changes in c/(v+s) and in s/v?

If the latter we can go anywhere and everywhere and I'm not up to it.

Sorry, Paul

Vol.21-Neoliberalism in Crisis, Accumulation, and Rosa Luxemburg's Legacy
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, Zarembka/Soederberg, eds, Elsevier Science
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka