Re: (OPE-L) accumulation and de-accumulation of capital?

From: Francisco Paulo Cipolla (cipolla@UFPR.BR)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 15:34:03 EDT

Sorry Paul to have bypassed your question. In a subsequent post I think
some of the answer was thought out: in the use value sense. The ability to
extract surplus value is based on how many workers capital is able to
engage. In the case under consideration more workers would be angaged by a
smaller amount of advanced money capital. This seems to be Marx´s argument.

Paulo