[Fwd reply to Jurriaan] Re: (OPE-L) VFT Additional Note - Reply to Paul Zarembka

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 09:44:28 EDT

Jurriaan,

Seeing your message today on a different topic, I recall that you haven't responded to a prior reply of mine.  I remain a bit irked by a personalization of myself by yourself: Do you still feel, perhaps privately: "To you in your academic position, all this this might be a bit of poetry, but to many people, including myself, it's been not a joke, but a miserable reality,..."?

I certainly do not feel as uncompassionate as your wording -- referring to academic position and joking -- suggests.

Paul Z.

P.S. Sorry for the missing 'r' in your name in that message of mine.

Vol.21-Neoliberalism in Crisis, Accumulation, and Rosa Luxemburg's Legacy
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, Zarembka/Soederberg, eds, Elsevier Science
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka