Cyrus Bina

From: Rakesh Bhandari (rakeshb@STANFORD.EDU)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 19:04:41 EDT

http://www.urpe.org/urpenews.html

In the Spring 2004 issue Cyrus Bina has an analysis of the economics
of oil and the politics of hegemonic decline

See also Cyrus' work at his website under Scholarship/Research

http://cda.mrs.umn.edu/~binac/index.htm

rb

thanks to Hans and Ian for such stimulating responses; will of course
need to time to respond. Hans' post has added several layers of
complexity.  I shall work my way to Ajit's piece in the Westra et al
volume (it appears after his friends Kliman's and Freeman's pieces)
and answer his questions, though Ajit I also asked you questions
(remember how you once got mad at me when I did not reproduce in my
reply  a part of your post on which I was not going to comment; now
you're doing it...a lot).