Re: (OPE-L) Re: Questions About Marx's Unpublished Manuscripts

From: Howard Engelskirchen (howarde@TWCNY.RR.COM)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 20:42:19 EDT

Hi Jerry,

I ran across a footnote a while back that Marx actually did the first German
translation, with commentary, of Aristotle's De Anima.  Do you know anything
about that?  Does anyone?  Does it already exist?  I referred to both the
links in the post below, but saw no reference to this work as such.  Could
you forward the question on to Dr. Roth?

Thanks,

Howard