Re: (OPE-L) Re: how simple is too simple?

From: Phil Dunn (pscumnud@DIRCON.CO.UK)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 16:38:43 EDT

Hi Ian

Marx is on your side:

[Capital advanced] was originally £500 and becomes £590.  Therfore,
in order that our investigation may lead to accurate results, we must
make abstraction from that portion of the value of the product in
which constant capital alone appears, and thus posit the constant
capital as zero or make c = 0.

CI ch 9 3rd page

Phil