Re: (OPE-L) Ajit's paper

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 09:39:17 EDT

--- Howard Engelskirchen <howarde@TWCNY.RR.COM> wrote:
> Hi Ajit,
>
> Welcome back!
>
> In regards to grains of gold being a way to measure
> the passage of time, why
> do you say "Marx is definitely not doing anything
> like that"?
>
> Howard
It is because I have read Marx, and have not found him
telling time by measuring grains of gold. By the way,
telling the time in producing grains of gold requires
you to tell the time in terms of producing various raw
materials and machines, etc. that is needed to produce
gold. Cheers, ajit sinha

=== message truncated ===