A Message from Mr. Kliman

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 13:57:04 EDT

Today, out of the blue I got a message in my mail box
without any subject from a guy called 'Drewk'. Once I
saw the message, I thought it was one of those spam
from some idiot, so I deleted it, but then I realized
that the senders address is none other than our old
friend Mr. Kliman. So I retrived the message from the
trash to share it with you, so that we all know a
little more about our friend Mr. Kliman. The message
is pasted below in full. Cheers, ajit sinha