Re: measurement of abstract labor

From: Howard Engelskirchen (howarde@TWCNY.RR.COM)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 17:44:32 EDT

No, and historically.

The point is that for the most part you must look to the present to know
what to study the formation of, as I said.

But it is also true that you can not establish that the fins of dolphins,
the wings of bats, and the hands that type our gentle exchanges are
homologous except by studying history, so to look only to the present would
be incomplete and inadequate.

Howard