Re: jerry

From: Tony Smith (tonys@IASTATE.EDU)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 10:31:59 EDT

My wife and I had the good fortune of going on a beautiful boat ride in
Buzzard's Bay with Jerry on August 9.  He was having a wonderful summer,
including having his sail boat be adopted by a whale.  But he was without a
cell phone or internet access.  His plan then was to keep sailing until the
last possible moment before classes began.

Tony