Re: (OPE-L) RE: the intellectual origins of 'simple commodity production' ?

From: A.B.Trigg (A.B.Trigg@OPEN.AC.UK)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 16:16:26 EDT

This is very helpful Jurrian. In relation to your last paragraph, I thought the key assumption is that there are no social classes under simple commodity production. So we have individuals who are both producers and consumers, and hence no divorce between sale and purchase. This would mean that there no profits, only income that is paid in proportion to labour.
Andrew T