Re: (OPE-L) RE: 'simple commodity production'

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 07:20:15 EDT

If a large part of invested capital is in the form of
fixed capital then capital mobility becomes slow for
sure. However, my main argument is the absence of
wages in a scp model for labor mobility. Being owner
of the means of production makes the matter only worse
but it is not the major theoretical point. Cheers,
ajit sinha