Re: Nobel Science

From: Howard Engelskirchen (howarde@TWCNY.RR.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 22:09:42 EDT

Is this the ideologie du jour?  I've run similar arguments a couple of times
recently -- secure rights to property and contract account for astounding
development in places which have otherwise stagnated (rural china); lack of
such institutions account for the failure of the failed states of the third
world.

howard