Re: (OPE-L) recent references on 'problem' of money commodity?

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 01:18:17 EDT

My paper, 'Some Critical Reflections on Marx's theory
of Value' in VALUE AND THE WORLD ECONOMY TODAY,
Richard Westra and Alan Zuege (eds.), Palgrave, 2003
does deal with the question of money in Marx's theory
of value and concludes that it does not solve any
problem.

Also my paper, 'The Transformation Problem: A Critique
of the New Solution' RRPE 29(3), 1997 deals with a
particular interpretation of the money commodity. The
paper, 'The Transformation Problem: Is the Standard
Commodity a Solution?', RRPE 32(2), 2000  may also be
relevant. Cheers, ajit sinha