Re: (OPE-L) Re: Negative values in pure joint production

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 09:55:57 EDT

Jerry, thanks for the 9-11 thing but I'm uncomfortable with it.

Please delete from your records any "acsu" in my email address.  The 'from'
in this message is correct.  Paul

--On Tuesday, October 26, 2004 9:24 AM -0400 Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM wrote:

> Clearly there would be other forms of analysis for which keeping
> track of the waste produced may be more important - for instance
> the process of disposal of atomic waste is a very long term production
> process and thus has rate of profit implications.
>
> Paul C,
>
> What are the rate of profit implications?
>
> In solidarity, Jerry

RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY,  Paul Zarembka, editor, Elsevier Science
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka