(OPE-L) Post-Keynesian Thought (PKT) -- 1993-2004 -- R.I.P.

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 10:21:32 EST

Many members are familiar with the Post-Keynesian
Thought (PKT) list.  After searching for their archives
and then making inquiries I learned recently that PKT
has died.

An interesting commentary on PKT  and its history written by
former OPE-L member Bill Mitchell in 1996:
http://www.mngt.waikato.ac.nz/depts/sml/journal/indexv11/Keynesia.htm

The archives for PKT, which end in July (2004), are at:
http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/pkt/index.htm

Perhaps, like a phoenix, PKT will be rise from the dead and
fly in cyberspace again someday.

In solidarity, Jerry