(OPE-L) Derrida

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 09:28:00 EST

Thanks Ajit.  I tried searching for that interview on the Net,
but so far no luck.  I did come across an informative essay
in which Derrida's position on Marx and Marxism (especially
'open marxism') is discussed.  See Pradip Basu's
"Postmodernism -- an Enemy of Marxism?" at
http://www.angelfire.com/ar/views/#Pradip

In solidarity, Jerry

PS: on  Michael Sprinkler, deceased, see
http://theminnesotareview.org/ns58/intro.htm