Re: (OPE-L) recent paper on primitive accumulation

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 11:02:54 EST

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM wrote:

> by Tim DiMuzio, a PhD candidate in the Political Science
> Dept. at York University.  Presented at a conference in
> September, 2004 in The Hague:
> http://www.sgir.org/conference2004/papers/Di%20Muzio%20-%20The%20Longue%20Duree%20of%20Primitive%20Accumulation.pdf
>
> Harvey's position is briefly discussed as is Paul Z's
> (but I guess Paul already knew about this paper).
> Michael P's work gets a mention as well.

Thanks, as I hadn't seen it.  The author accurately summarizes my point,
then forgets all about it.  I think it is ignored because all kinds of
other issues would simultaneously arise and the author wants to get on.

Paul Z.

Vol.21-Neoliberalism in Crisis, Accumulation, and Rosa Luxemburg's Legacy
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, Zarembka/Soederberg, eds, Elsevier Science
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka