(OPE-L) Re: Luxemburg's Intro to P.E. in English

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 10:14:43 EST

> The tendency of profits, if any, is an extremely complicated problem.  I
> always found A.D. Magaline (an anonymous collective) Lutte de classes et
> devalorisation du capital: Contribution a la critique de revisionnisme,
> Maspero 1975 a great starting point, but no body pays any attention to it.
> Quel domage!
> Grossmann is a tired reference.

Paul Z,

Since the topic of revisionism has come up in this thread, it's interesting
to note that the sub-title is "contribution a la critique du revisionnisme."
The authors may have evidently also viewed Grossmann as being 'tired'
or irrelevant  or unimportant since in a 13-page bibliography his works
are not mentioned.  I would say that is unfortunate given the subject of
the book.

In solidarity, Jerry

PS: I have a copy of this book -- I can't say I read it carefully -- but
I did a google search to see what kind of references there are to it on
the Net.  In the process I found an interesting site:
http://www.pitbossannie.com/rps-hb-marxian-economics.html