Re: [OPE-L] Environment and Development Conference

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 09:09:42 EST

I do not favor making such recommendations in a public interchange as it
puts pressures on people -- incl. the person rendering invitations, and
sometimes on the person on the receiving end of invitations. The request
for recommendations surely can be public, but recommendations themselves
should be made privately.

Paul Z.

Vol.21-Neoliberalism in Crisis, Accumulation, and Rosa Luxemburg's Legacy
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, Zarembka/Soederberg, eds, Elsevier Science
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka