[OPE-L] Jacques Gouverneur's new text on Marxist economics

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 08:20:06 EST

I am pleased to tell you that Jacques Gouverneur, formerly of the
 Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium, has published a new
textbook on Marxist economics which is available free online in
three languages (French, Spanish, English).  The attached
announcement (in 3 languages) describes the book more and
gives the sites where the book can be downloaded for free.
Did I say that he is making the book available for free?

Since Jacques has so generously provided his book for free
to the public via the Internet, perhaps we could return the
favor by critically discussing the contents of his book?

In solidarity, Jerry