Re: [OPE-L] Marx's Form of Analysis

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@EBMS-LTD.CO.UK)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 17:27:45 EST

Hans,

just to let you know I ( as usual) agree with you. I think it is quite clear
from Engels afterword to Vol 3,  what Marx shows is how the law of value
works itself out as capitalism develops, in a way which is not  obvious  to
the partcipants or observers  ( rather as Ricardo's trade theory was not
intuitively obvious as Smith's was, if this isn't a misleading analogy at
scientific progress).

PS I downloaded all your pdf files but whether I'll get round to reading
them I don't know!!!

Paul Bullock.