Re: [OPE-L] James Furner's paper in Historical Materialism

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 14:07:51 EST

I didn't understand Furner either.  I don't understand how his reading of Bailey connects to systemic dialectics, which he claims.   On his reading of Kliman on intrinsic value, I couldn't comprehend Furner (top of p. 96); I went back to Kliman's text and I just don't see how Furner got his reading.

I wrote Furner mid-Jan. but got no response.

Paul Z.

Vol.21-Neoliberalism in Crisis, Accumulation, and Rosa Luxemburg's Legacy
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, Zarembka/Soederberg, eds, Elsevier Science
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka