Re: [OPE-L] Wolfowitz as the president of the World Bank

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 08:10:35 EST

Michael L sent his OPE-L message to PEN-L, a list that I am
not subscribed to.  I already  replied to Michael; Patrick Bond's reply
to his post (and my 1st OPE-L post, which appears below) is:
http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/pen-l/2005w11/msg00129.htm >
In his post to PEN-L, Patrick calls attention to <http://www.worldbankboycott.org>.
He inquired:

> I hope he's in full agreement that efforts now to defund and indeed shut
> the BWIs -- and promote boycotts of everything they do -- are of a much
> greater priority.

Yes.

> This is a new site of unity between global justice and anti-war movements that
> we must re-energize ourselves to take full advantage of, surely?

Yes.

That is as much as I can say for now since I have to log off and get ready to
head to Harlem for an anti-war demonstration.

In solidarity, Jerry