[OPE-L] situating links

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 07:34:18 EST

[Michael P wrote:]
> Wouldn't it be nice if someone could set up a web site with links
> to all the sites that Jerry is posting?

If someone else on the list is willing to create a site for the list
and input the links to the site, then I would be willing to go back
into the archives and identify the posts in which noteworthy links
are identified.

Should you wish to volunteer, please contact me off-list. We can then
discuss any proposals with the Advisory Committee.

In solidarity, Jerry