[OPE-L] Broadening Aggregate Supply paper

From: dlaibman@JJAY.CUNY.EDU
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 16:53:51 EST

Dear OPE colleagues,
   The GOOD NEWS: My paper, "Broadening the Theory of Aggregate Supply: A 'New Critical' Proposal," is now available electronically -- including the five figures.  This is thanx to Jerry Levy, who gave unstintingly of his time and expertise to introduce me to the mysteries of scanning images.
   BAD NEWS:  The paper is 3.54 MB, up from 554 KB without the figures.
   If you think your system can handle it, I will be glad to email the paper -- let me know offlist.  If not, I'm still happy to snailmail you a copy -- let me know that, also offlist.
   Solidarity,
    David
David Laibman
dlaibman@jjay.cuny.edu