Re: [OPE-L] new book: John H et al

From: michael a. lebowitz (mlebowit@SFU.CA)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 10:39:06 EST

At 10:15 26/03/2005, Jerry wrote:
> > Here's a new collection (edited by listmember Werner Bonefeld)
>
>Michael L,
>
>Werner isn't a OPE-L listmember.

Oops! My mistake. Was he at one point? Well, there are two list members
(John and I) represented, then.

>You wrote a critique of John's _Changing the World Without Taking Power_,
>didn't you?

Yes, a devastating one ;-) (although I have yet to read John's response).
Both are due in a upcoming issue of Historical Materialism, a symposium
which seems to be taking forever to come out (my critique is over a year
old now). I don't know who else is involved-- perhaps Massimo de Angelis?
         in solidarity,
          michael

Michael A. Lebowitz
Professor Emeritus
Economics Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
Parque Central, Zona Postal 1010, Oficina 1
Caracas, Venezuela
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724