[OPE-L] 'Capital & Class' FREE ONLINE !

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 08:59:27 EST

*NEWS FLASH!*

ALL ISSUES OF _CAPITAL & CLASS_ FROM AUTUMN, 1996
THRU SUMMER, 2004 ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET:

< http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3780 >

Note that this is _NOT_ the _Capital & Class_ Website:
< http://www.cseweb.org.uk/ >

***It looks like the subversives have been subverted!***

I.e. at the _C&S_ website, back issues are available online
to all *subscribers*, but the 'findarticles.com' site does not require
subscription to _C&S_.   It therefore looks to me as if
'findarticles.com' somehow without their permission cracked the
_C&S_  code.   Does anyone know the story behind this?
Did _C&S_ really give them permission?

In solidarity, Jerry