[OPE-L] ps. re the 'correlation of forces'

From: michael a. lebowitz (mlebowit@SFU.CA)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 00:11:05 EDT

        Marta tells me that her focus on the 'correlation of forces' comes from a
series of books she wrote, carefully examining Lenin's strategy (eg.,
Strategy and Tactics, Enemies, Allies and Political Fronts, etc) and then
subsequently in her book on Fidel's strategy. I think only the book on
Fidel is in English; many of these were translated from Spanish into
Portuguese, Paulo, by Emir Sader (probably 20 years or so ago so I don't
know what is available now). A list of some of the books is on her webpage
at www.rebelion.org
        in solidarity,
         michael
Michael A. Lebowitz
Professor Emeritus
Economics Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
Parque Central, Zona Postal 1010, Oficina 1
Caracas, Venezuela
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724