Re: [OPE-L] It takes two to tango

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 09:28:26 EDT

Junaid:

This is the last post of yours that I will forward to OPE-L.

My reply to the following is simple and unambiguous:  you owe
the readers of Zmag and Left Hook an apology for not telling
them what your "main beef with Holloway et al is."  Get it?
Got it? Good.   I will not respond to any more of your messages
or published works until that happens.

In solidarity, Jerry