[OPE-L] Symposium on Marxist Philosophy: Chinese and Western Perspectives

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 08:00:52 EDT

Attached  is an announcement, and call for abstracts for,  a

        "SYMPOSIUM ON MARXIST PHILOSOPHY: CHINESE
                 AND WESTERN PERSPECTIVES"

to be held next year (July 14-15) at Flinders University, Bedford
Park,  South Australia.  It is sponsored jointly by the Institute of
Marxist Philosophy at Sun Yat-Sen University and the Department  of
Philosophy at Flinders University.

The symposium is being coordinated by (OPE-L listmember) Ian Hunt.
The attached call is a call for *abstracts* to be submitted by August 1,
2005.  If you can attend and submit a paper, please give serious
consideration to doing so.  This is a time when we should be reaching
out to Chinese Marxists and sharing our perspectives with each other,
imo.

In solidarity, Jerry