Re: [OPE-L] Former Bush economist Speaks Out on 9/11

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 11:50:32 EDT

Note that this former Reagan administration official is saying
something important about 9-11, while his homepage is explicitly pro-
market.  This illustrates that libertarians are often ahead of the
left on what happened on 9-11.

I've drafted something on this problem, sent it to an on-line
publication, which has not yet even acknowledged receipt (I asked).

Paul Z.

Quoting glevy@PRATT.EDU: