Re: [OPE-L] On recent events in London and elsewhere

From: Philip Dunn (pscumnud@DIRCON.CO.UK)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 07:14:17 EDT

Everybody is steering clear of this being a staged attack.  Even George
Galloway who mentioned the possibility on the Alex Jones show:

At the end of the show Alex Jones asked Galloway if he thought an invasion of
Iran was on the horizon. Galloway was confident that massively opposed public
opinion would stop an attack from taking place, unless a staged terror attack
carried out by the military industrial complex and blamed on Iran was carried
out.

JONES: "What do we do if the military-industrial complex carries out a terror
attack to blame it on them?"

GALLOWAY: "Well that's another very real danger. There's no way we can
legislate for that but we we must be on guard. We need a vigilant citizenry."

JONES: "Unbelievable."

GALLOWAY: "We need a vigilant citizenry that are wise to all the tricks that
these monkeys are up to."

http://www.infowars.com/articles/world/galloway_wary_of_staged_terror_pretext_iran_war.htm

GG's line is:

The one prominent political figure who made a connection between the bombings
and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan was George Galloway. Currently a member of
Parliament for the Respect party, Galloway was previously expelled from the
Labour Party for opposing the Iraq war. In Parliament, he said Londoners had
“paid the price” for the US-led coalition’s actions in Afghanistan, Iraq and
Guantanamo, which had inflamed hatred against the West in the Muslim world.

Galloway’s statement provoked a furious response. Armed Forces Minister Adam
Ingram accused him of “dipping his poisonous tongue in a pool of blood.”

The Sun’s editorial described Galloway as a “disgusting slimeball.”

Christopher Hitchens, writing in the Daily Mirror, said Galloway was acting “as
a megaphone for psychotic killers.”

The reason for such vitriol—and why a connection between terrorist bombs and
Iraq and Afghanistan is denied—is clear. The government is keen to utilise the
criminal actions of the terrorists to press forward its efforts to secure a
share of Middle East oil reserves in alliance with Washington. It also believes
that it can capitalise on the confusion created by the bombings to intimidate
and silence its opponents.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/jul2005/bomb-j09.shtml

Clearly, raising the issue of a false flag operation would cause even more
of a "power surge".

During Thursday it all went according to the playbook.  In the next few days I
expect some incriminating evidence to be "discovered".  An Iran or Syria or
Lebanon connection will be established.  Even Zarkawi may get a cameo role.

If it turns out that this is not, after all, a false flag op I will eat my
tinfoil hat.

Phil

Quoting Asfilho@AOL.COM: