Re: [OPE-L] conspiracy

From: Michael Williams (michaelj.williams@TISCALI.CO.UK)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 05:11:21 EDT

Just so.

What I find currently less plausible than many other leftish potential
accounts is a grand conspiracy on the behalf of the establishment to
instigate or fake-up bomb attacks in order to what? Legitimate more
repressive laws etc?

Fragmented micro conspiracies on behalf of the various repressive state
apparatuses in the attempt to cover up their cockups, enhance their
'successes' - now that is something else.

michael