Re: [OPE-L] conspiracy

From: Philip Dunn (pscumnud@DIRCON.CO.UK)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 06:25:23 EDT

Paul

I do not doubt it. I suspect, however, that the groups are very often penetrated
by informers or provocateurs.

If the leaks today from Rome are right, the 21/7 events were not Islamist but a
reaction to the atrocites of the Iraq war. That is red-hot politically.

I still would not completely exclude a false flag element in 21/7, but there is
no evidence.

Quoting Paul Cockshott <wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK>:

>  Why should we doubt the ability of opponents of the US and
> the UK to conspire to use force against them?
>
> Just because we do not share the ideology of the islamist movement
> is not a reason to assume that they lack the will, and capacity
> to use force.

Philip Dunn