Re: [OPE-L] conspiracy

From: Philip Dunn (pscumnud@DIRCON.CO.UK)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 13:47:50 EDT

Why not have more? And the existing ones must be kept going.

From Blair's recent press conference:

"Let us just take this issue of Iraq and expose it for a moment. Frankly the
obscenity of these people saying it is concern for Iraq that drives them to
terrorism. If it is concern for Iraq, why are they driving a car bomb into the
middle of a group of children and killing them."

http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page7999.asp

That is why the Iraq blowback account of the London bombings will get nowhere.

Incidently, an alternative account of the killing of the children goes like
this.

The American drove up and started handing out candy. Then they dumped the rest
of the candy in the middle of the road and pulled out.  The children round the
pile of candy were the hit by a missile, likely fired from a helicopter.

Phil