Re: [OPE-L] is there "no longer a single dominant school" in economics?

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 10:40:09 EDT

sorry, it should have been GEE, General Economic
Equilibrium - in Italian it is Equilibrio
Economico Generale, and this may be exlains the
lapsus)

btw, I was seeing my posts on Eudora after two
months, and I sent a personal answer to Andrew
Brown, and it turned out as a message to the list.

apologies

riccardo

--
Riccardo Bellofiore