Re: [OPE-L] basics vs. non-basics

From: Philip Dunn (pscumnud@DIRCON.CO.UK)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 17:13:30 EDT

Quoting Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM:

> > [Re temporal valuation theories]  The value of outputs is equal to the
> > value of inputs plus value added.  Value added is always positive.
>
> Hi Phil:
>
> Good.  That was my point -- both simultaneous and temporal
> valuation theories  'breakdown' in situations in which there is
> no value added.
>
> In solidarity,  Jerry

Hi jerry

Where there is labour, there is always value added. If there are no physical
outputs, the value of outputs is zero.  No use-value, no value. It seems to be
a breakdown. How could anyone get out of that?  I am working on it.  Remember
that this is ex-post, accruals based, stock-flow value accounting.  There are a
few shots in my locker.

Philip Dunn