Re: [OPE-L] On inevitability

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 09:12:21 EDT

I was in Washington, D.C.  yesterday engaging in some praxis at
a national anti-war demonstration and was only able to read this
exchange between Michael L and Rakesh late last night.

If anyone on the list *other than Rakesh*  wants me to respond
to the content of the following, then I will be happy to do so.

In solidarity, Jerry