Re: [OPE-L] the virology and political economy of two self-reproducing non-basic products

From: Ian Hunt (ian.hunt@FLINDERS.EDU.AU)
Date: Sun Oct 09 2005 - 20:37:28 EDT

Dear Jerry,
Very droll. Of course, tongue in cheek aside, your examples clearly
fail as examples of commodities in Sraffa's system, since they are
not use-values and have no price - but still, I expect you were
having a dig at pretensions to determine prices independently of
demand?
Cheers,
Ian

--
Associate Professor Ian Hunt,
Dept  of Philosophy, School of Humanities,