Re: [OPE-L] Capital in General

From: Cyrus Bina (binac@MORRIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 15:57:05 EDT

Thank you, Michael H.;

I was just about to check several hundred emails which normally
accumulates during my departures every weekend, and came to notice
Jerry's interpretation of Marx and competition. I was about to jot down
a few paragraphs to him but I soon came across your articulate response;
you're not only a mind-reader but also a fast-drawer! Thanks for your
succinct and focused response.

At the moment, I am working on a Marxian piece on oil that also deals
with competition and methodology.  I'll send it on to Jerry for possible
posting after it's done. Let me take this opportunity and thank Jerry
for causing clarification on such pertinent issues.

Warmly,
Cyrus