Re: [OPE-L] requesting some help

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 15:35:36 EDT

> My paper is framed as a Marxist account  of the routinization of
> innovation postulated by Schumpeter. I focus specifically on
> software development as it is practiced in large software
> services businesses.

Hi Paul A:

I'd be interested in knowing what measures you use to calculate
the degree of routinization.  Also, how do  you know that the
degree of routinization in large software service businesses is
typical of the degree in other branches of production?  Are there
any measures which can be used to compare routinization across
sectors?

In solidarity, Jerry